|The picture below shows a larger view of all (14) Different Old Masonic Fraternal Organization Membership Pins in this lot. Only one of these is dated, and the years that the others were all made are unknown. These items have various Masonic emblems or insignias on them. (8) of these are enameled. They are made of different gold or silver colored metals, except one, the Mason Trowel tool at the top is plastic. Included are the following items:|
(2) Different Bolo Neck Ties
(1) Men's Ring (gold plated) with Red Stone
(4) Cuff Links (1 matching set and 2 singles)
(1) Pin, ''Hiram Lodge #180 A.F. & A.M. 2011 Forward 2012''
(5) Different Neck Tie Bars (1 has a sword dated ''1864 - 1964'')
(1) Masonic Trowel Tool with emblem, plastic
All of these for one price! To judge the sizes the longest necktie bar measures 2-1/2'' wide. These items appear to range from good to mint condition as pictured. The ring is gold plated with wear, and the left bolo slide has some wear.