|The pictures below show a larger front and back view of all (4) 1917 - 1922 Maine Society of Civil Engineers Membership Cards in this lot. All four of these cards were from the same man, a George F. Drew. All four cards bear the name of the Secretary Frank E. Pressey, and the last one is signed by him. The group was organized on January 17, 1911. These cards are dated from the years 1917, 1918, 1919, and 1922 when apparently the name was changed from ''Maine Society of Civil Engineers'' to ''Maine Association of Engineers''.|
These cards had been saved by someone and it appears that they had been in a scrap book at one time. There is some paste and extra paper on the backs. There is more information and other society names on the backs.
These are printed on heavy card stock paper and they each measures 3-15/16'' x 2-1/4''. They appear to be in good condition for their age as pictured. As stated above and pictured, these cards appear to have been in a scrapbook at one time. There is some paste and extra paper on the backs.