|Price: $24.99 |
$5.00 shipping & handling
|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
|Fast Dependable Service|
|Whether you've collected Memorabilia for years or just want to feel like a kid again, please take a few moments to browse through what we|
have available for sale.
|Quantity Discount Prices|
|You can feel secure|
shopping with PayPal.
|Combined Shipping And Handling|
|Unique & Fun Nostalgic Items|| |
|The picture below shows a larger view of all (17) Small Old Western Cowboy Character Jewelry Charms and Miniatures in this lot. These Cowboy items are not dated but they are believed to be from the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. They are not marked and the makers are unknown. These were probably purchased as souvenirs and some were won as a gumball machine prize. The items included here are as follows:|
(3) Copper Metal Cowboy Hats (one is on an earring).
(4) Metal Cowboy Charms (one on a horse, one with a revolver gun, and two matching ones on a card).
(3) Metal Charms (one boot, one stirrup, and one “JBS” branding iron.
(5) Old Plastic Gum Ball Machine Charms (three chaps, a rodeo cowboy on a bucking horse, and a spur).
(2) Miniature Plastic Play Set Cowboy Items (hat and a neckerchief)
All seventeen of these owboy items for one price! To judge the sizes the branding iron measure about 1-3/16'' long. They appear to be in excellent or better condition as pictured.
Click on image to zoom.