The pins measure about 1-1/8'' x 1-1/8''. They appear to be in mint unused condition as pictured. Below here, for reference, is some additional information:
726th Maintenance Battalion
The unit was originally organized August 1917 as Company No.2, 101st Supply Train, an element of the 26th Division, Massachusetts National Guard, then in Federal Service at Camp Bartlett, Massachusetts. The unit was redesignated March 1918 as Company B, 101st Supply Train. Following World War I the unit was demobilized 29 April 1919 at Camp Devens, Massachusetts. The unit was reorganized 15 March 1920 as Company B 101st Supply Train, an element of 26th Division, Massachusetts National Guard at Everett, Massachusetts. The unit was redesignated 1 September 1920 as Company B, 101st Supply Train and was federally recognized 17 November 1920.
The unit was redesignated 30 April 1921 as 3rd Company 1st Supply Train and was again reorganized and redesignated 30 September 1921 as Motor Repair Section No 101. In 1925 the unit was redesignated as 101st Motor Repair Section. The unit was disbanded 1 May 1934 at Everett; and was reorganized and federally recognized 7 May 1934 as 101st Motor Repair section, 26th Division Train (Q.M.C) at Natick. The unit was again reorganized and redesignated 30 June 1936 as Company E, 101st Quartermaster Regiment and was inducted into Federal Service 16 January 1941.
The 1st Platoon, Company E, 101st Quartermaster Regiment was reorganized and redesignated 12 February 1942 as Maintenance Platoon, Headquarters Company, 114th Quartermaster Battalion (remainder of company continued in regiment). The unit was covered and redesignated 24 September 1942 as 726th Ordnance Light Maintenance Company. Following World War II the unit was inactivated 3 January 1946 as 726th at Camp Patrick Henry, Virginia. The unit was redesignated 8 July 1946 as the 726th Ordnance Maintenance Company and was organized and federally recognized 17 March 1947 at Framingham The unit was expanded and redesignated 17 November 1952 as 726th Ordnance Battalion, with Headquarters at Framingham (Headquarters location changed March 1 1955 to Natick). The unit was reorganized and redesignated 1 March 1963 as 726th Maintenance Battalion.
The unit was later reorganized and redesignated 1 March 1988 as the 726th Main Support Battalion. In 1992 the unit was again reorganized and was redesignated as HHD 114th Forward Support Battalion. Delta Company of the 114th Forward Support Company is reorganized and redesignated as the 726th Maintenance Company, non-divsional 1 September 1993. The unit was reorganized and redesignated 1 September 1996 as the 1164th Transportation Company with a change of station to Framingham. Reorganized and redesignated and converted 2 September 1998 as HHD, 726th Maintenance Battalion with a change of station to Natick with 3 non-divisional subordinate maintenance companies: 101st, 721st and the 110th (formerly the 726th Maintenance Company)