|Price: $24.99 |
$5.00 shipping & handling
|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
|We have an extensive inventory that is not yet on our web site. If there is something you are looking for and did not find, please send us your wish list.|
|An Ever Changing Inventory|
|Quality Merchandise At Reasonable Prices|
|Don't forget to|
bookmark this site.
|Quality Packing And|
|The picture below shows a larger view of all (17) Small Old Western Cowboy Character Jewelry Charms and Miniatures in this lot. These Cowboy items are not dated but they are believed to be from the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s. They are not marked and the makers are unknown. These were probably purchased as souvenirs and some were won as a gumball machine prize. The items included here are as follows:|
(3) Copper Metal Cowboy Hats (one is on an earring).
(4) Metal Cowboy Charms (one on a horse, one with a revolver gun, and two matching ones on a card).
(3) Metal Charms (one boot, one stirrup, and one “JBS” branding iron.
(5) Old Plastic Gum Ball Machine Charms (three chaps, a rodeo cowboy on a bucking horse, and a spur).
(2) Miniature Plastic Play Set Cowboy Items (hat and a neckerchief)
All seventeen of these owboy items for one price! To judge the sizes the branding iron measure about 1-3/16'' long. They appear to be in excellent or better condition as pictured.
Click on image to zoom.