|Price: $24.99 |
$5.00 shipping & handling
|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
make great gifts!
|An Ever Changing Inventory|
|We have an extensive inventory that is not yet on our web site. If there is something you are looking for and did not find, please send us your wish list.|
|Unique & Fun Nostalgic Items|
|Quality Merchandise At Reasonable Prices|| |
|The pictures below show larger views of this United States Navy October 1965 Bureau of Ships Journal. Shown are the front and back covers and an article from inside. This Bureau of Ships Journal is from October 1965. It is Vol. 14, No. 10. This Vietnam War era publication has information on ships, submarines and some systems from onboard them. The front cover has three Destroyers in one drydock at Pearl Harbor Shipyard: The U.S.S. Fletcher, U.S.S. McCain, and U.S.S. Nicholas. The back cover pictures the U.S.S. Sierra (AD-18) at the Philadelphia Shipyard for overhaul.|
The Table of Contents for this (34) page publication is as follows:
2. Phased Array Radar Techniques - An Application to Radar for Submarines.
14. U.S.S. Annapolis - Floating Message Center
16. LPH-10 (Tripoli) Launched
17. Protection of Pressure Transducers
18. AN/SRC-30 (XN-1) UHF SSB Radio Set
19. San Francisco Bay Naval Shipyard
19. Electrical Shock From Defective Receptacle
20. George C. Marshall (SSB(N)-654) Launched
20. Training Films
21. Frequency Usage Monitoring Equipment For High Frequency Communications
24. Guardfish (SS(N)-612) Launched
24. James K. Polk (SSB(N)-645) Launched
25. Nickel Cadmium Storage Batteries
27. Naval Reserve Programs
Recruiting - A First Order of Business
Program Sponsor Comments
SAMAR 1-1(M) ''Reactivates'' Battleship
29. U.S.S. George Washington Carver (SSB(N)-656) Launched
30. Hats Off To -
30. Flame Safety Lamp Canister
30. Heating, Air-Conditioning and Ventilation Selectors
31. Retractable Stayed Kingpost and Sliding Padeye
32. Beneficial Suggestions.
The publication measures 7-7/8'' x 10-1/4''. The pages appear to be clean and in excellent condition. The cover has some age discoloration, small spotting, and an old phone number written on the front as pictured.
Click on image to zoom.