|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
|Whether you've collected Memorabilia for years or just want to feel like a kid again, please take a few moments to browse through what we|
have available for sale.
make great gifts!
|We have an extensive inventory that is not yet on our web site. If there is something you are looking for and did not find, please send us your wish list.|
|You can feel secure|
shopping with PayPal.
|Unique & Fun Nostalgic Items|
|Quality Merchandise At Reasonable Prices|| |
|The picture shows a view of all (16) Old Methodist or Christian Gold Plated Jewelry Pins & Charms in this lot. One of the ''Second Year'' charms is hidden folded over on the upper pin on the right side. This is an accumulated lot. These are not dated but all of them are old. They were made by the Robbins Company of Attleboro, Massachusetts. These are years of service pins from a Methodist church. The pins and hanging charms are gold plated and enameled. They are made to be connected together by loops as they were acquired, earned, or awarded. Most of these are unused and on their original cards. Included in this lot are the following:|
(3) (first year) Methodist Pins (1 is carded)
(1) (second year) Wreath
(2) (second year) Hanging Charms
(1) (third year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(2) (fourth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(1) (fifth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(2) (sixth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(1) (seventh year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(1) (eighth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(1) (ninth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
(1) (tenth year) Hanging Charm (carded)
All that are pictured for one price! To judge the sizes the backing cards each measure about 1-9/16'' x 1-9/16''. The pins and charms appear to be in mint unused condition. Some of the cards have names written on them as pictured.
Click on image to zoom.