|Price: $39.99 |
$5.00 shipping & handling
|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
|Quality Packing And|
|Quantity Discount Prices|
|An Ever Changing Inventory|
|Nostalgic Memorabilia, Pop Culture Artifacts, Historic Items,|
and "Shoe Box Toys"
|Fast Dependable Service|
|Worldwide Sales|| |
|The picture shows a view of this Old New York City Rapid Transit Tunnel Magic Lantern Glass Slide. The image is of cut away views of New York tunnels with subway trains, an elevated railway train, and a sail boat. The photograph slide is not dated but it is believed to be from the late 1800s or the early 1900s. The bottom of the slide is marked as follows:|
Scientific American N.Y.
1. The four track road in two tunnels below the Park Avenue Tunnel.
2. Fourteenth Street Station, Looking North.
3. Two Track Line Below Lenox Avenue.
4. Ventilating Shaft For Tunnel Beneath Central Park.
5. Tubular Tunnels Beneath Harlem River.
6. Elevated Portion at One Hundred and Twenty Fifth Street.
7. Details of Viaduct Construction.
8. Details of Track.
The edge of the slide reads:
A. T. Thompson & Co., Boston, Mass.
The slide measures 4'' x 3-1/4''. It appears to be in mint condition as pictured.
Click on image to zoom.