|Price: $74.99 |
$5.00 shipping & handling
|Any group of items being offered as a lot must be sold as a lot.|
|Nostalgic Memorabilia, Pop Culture Artifacts, Historic Items,|
and "Shoe Box Toys"
|You can feel secure|
shopping with PayPal.
|An Ever Changing Inventory|
|You don't have to be an eight year old to enjoy having|
a childhood treasure.
|We have an extensive inventory that is not yet on our web site. If there is something you are looking for and did not find, please send us your wish list.|| |
|The picture shows a view of (9) sample cards of the (104) Old Clovervale Dairy Milk Carton Great Moments In American History Trading Cards in this lot. The location of the dairy is unknown but the 1/2 pint Sealking milk cartons that these were cut from were manufactured by the Sealright Company of Kansas City, Missouri. They are not dated but believed to be from the 1960s or early 1970s. These, as well as several other card series had been cut off of milk cartons and saved by someone, perhaps a Teacher at a school. These cards measure about 2-5/8'' x 1-7/8''. They appear to be in excellent condition as pictured. Since the cards were cut from milk cartons they do not have even factory edges.It is unknown how many cards were in this series. There are duplicates in this lot. Included are the following cards and their quantities:|
(1) Title Card.
(2) Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776.
(2) American Revolution Victorious Sept. 3, 1783.
(2) Constitutional Convention May 25, 1787.
(10) Louisiana Purchase April 30, 1803.
(10) War of 1812 June 18, 1812.
(9) War With Mexico May 13, 1846.
(3) Start of Civil War April 12, 1861.
(3) Assassination of Abraham Lincoln April 14, 1865
(2) War With Spain April 25, 1898.
(5) Mans First Airplane Flight Dec. 17, 1903.
(5) First Model T Ford Oct. 1, 1908.
(5) America Enters World War I April 6, 1917.
(10) Crash of Stock Market Oct. 29, 1929.
(10) Passage of Social Security Act Aug. 14, 1935.
(10) Attack On Pearl Harbor Dec. 7, 1941.
(5) End of Second World War May 8, 1945.
(5) War In Korea June 25, 1950.
(5) First American Satellite Jan. 31, 1958.
Click on image to zoom.